You have made the transition from summer to fall, and the holidays are right around the bend.
There is a recognition that you may need some time to recenter before the chaos ensues.
You miss having a sense of community and are looking to connect with yourself and others.
Join us as we enjoy the tidings of the fall season at Laurel Hill State Park for a day of renewal and connection.
We will be starting our day with a gentle Qi Gong practice outdoors that will help us connect with the energy within us and allow space for us to relax and be present in our environment. Guidance in further invitations to connect with the natural world will be offered as we move into our Forest Therapy Walk. You will be invited to connect with nature utilizing your senses and exploring the world around you in a more present way.
Ample time for nourishment and relaxation will be offered after our walk. You can enjoy your lunch on the deck of the lakeside pavilion or cozy up to the fire inside.
Afterward, we will enjoy the company of Sara Pologruto owner of Off-Beat Sheep as she guides us in a bookbinding workshop. We will learn how to assemble, hand bind, and decorate a journal together. This journal will be a token of your day in nature and a reminder of the time spent together. We will make space to show gratitude towards ourselves and the land before closing our time together.
Are you ready to feel renewed and reconnected?
Join us for this unique opportunity by signing up now. Space is limited to 15 participants.
· Use of the Lake View Pavilion at Laurel Hill State Park (this is an enclosed pavilion with electricity and wood burner).
· Qi Gong Practice
· Forest Therapy Walk (You will be given boundaries around a space of land to explore, and we will come back to the pavilion area after each invitation to regroup, this allows you to choose your own level of distance to travel based upon your physical needs).
· Bookbinding Workshop (all materials included)
What you need to bring:
· Different layers of comfortable clothing that you can move freely in during our time together. Be prepared for different types of weather.
· Something to sit upon outside if you aren’t comfortable sitting on the ground (blanket, sit pad, yoga mat, etc).
· Reusable water bottle.
· Closed toed shoes that are comfortable to you.
· Bug Spray/Sunscreen (you never know in PA)
You may want to consider bringing your own journal, sketch pad, etc. Please reach out with any questions/concerns
Sign Up Below Under EVENT WEBSITE (registration closes October 13th)